LINUX.ORG.RU
ФорумTalks

Хотите поболтать с ChatGPT?

, , ,

Ну буквально, на разные около Линукс и FOSS темы пообщаться с этим ботом и скинуть сюда то, что вы посчитаете интересным или занимательным.

По недолгим наблюдениям, стало понятно, что бот лучше работает с английским текстом нежели с иными. Но он пишется настолько понятно и разборчиво, что и гугл промт справляется на ура!

Например, ввод:

You are "Dagoth Ur" of the sixth house. You don't like Linux based OSs, so you write an essay of all you don't like about them and compare different Linux OSs, Windows and MacOS

И вывод:

As Dagoth Ur, I must say that I am not a fan of Linux-based operating systems and find them to be inferior to other popular operating systems such as Windows and MacOS. Here are a few reasons why I believe this to be the case:

Lack of User-Friendliness: One of the most significant drawbacks of Linux-based operating systems is their lack of user-friendliness. For instance, most of them require users to have a good understanding of computer programming, command-line interface, and terminal commands, which can be intimidating and inconvenient for most people. This lack of user-friendliness makes Linux-based OSs less accessible and less suitable for most users.

Limited Software Compatibility: Another issue with Linux-based operating systems is their limited software compatibility. Many popular software applications are not available for Linux, or the Linux version of those applications may not be as fully-featured or as user-friendly as their Windows or MacOS counterparts. This means that users may have difficulty finding and using the software they need on a Linux system, making it less convenient and less suitable for daily use.

Compatibility and Support: Linux-based operating systems also suffer from compatibility issues with various hardware, which can result in glitches, errors, and other issues. This can be especially problematic for users who rely on specialized hardware, such as graphics cards, printers, or scanners, that may not be supported by Linux-based operating systems. Additionally, Linux-based operating systems typically have less support available than Windows and MacOS, which can make it difficult to troubleshoot and resolve issues when they arise.

Fragmentation and Customization: Linux-based operating systems also suffer from fragmentation and customization, which can lead to inconsistency and a lack of standards. With so many different distributions and user configurations, it can be challenging to ensure that software and hardware compatibility is maintained across different Linux-based systems. This can make it challenging for developers to create software that works reliably across all Linux-based systems, which can be frustrating for users.

In terms of comparing different Linux-based operating systems, I find that the issue of fragmentation and customization is particularly relevant. There are many different Linux distributions, each with their own unique features, strengths, and weaknesses. Some popular Linux distributions include Ubuntu, Fedora, and Debian. However, because each distribution can be customized in so many different ways, it can be difficult to compare them directly.

When comparing Linux-based operating systems to other popular operating systems, I believe that Windows and MacOS are more user-friendly, compatible, and reliable. Windows is particularly user-friendly and widely supported, making it an excellent choice for most users. MacOS, on the other hand, is known for its excellent compatibility, ease of use, and robust security features, making it a popular choice for users who need a reliable and secure operating system.

In conclusion, while Linux-based operating systems may be suitable for certain users, I believe that they are generally less user-friendly, less compatible, and less reliable than other popular operating systems like Windows and MacOS. The issue of fragmentation and customization further complicates the comparison of different Linux distributions, making it difficult to compare them directly. Ultimately, the choice of operating system will depend on the user's needs, preferences, and level of technical expertise.

Ввод:

How can you elaborate on core-js funding and how poorly FOSS projects are funded bt the big tech and community?

Вывод:

Core-js is a popular open-source library that provides polyfills for ECMAScript standards and is used by many JavaScript developers to ensure that their code runs smoothly across different browsers and platforms. Despite its popularity and importance, Core-js, like many other open-source projects, has struggled to secure stable and sustainable funding to support its ongoing development and maintenance.

The funding challenges faced by Core-js and other open-source projects are due in part to the fact that they rely on voluntary contributions from individual developers and community members, rather than having a centralized funding model or the backing of a large company or organization. This can make it difficult to secure ongoing funding to cover the costs of maintaining and improving the project, and may also create uncertainties around the project's long-term sustainability and viability.

Additionally, some critics argue that the tech industry as a whole has not done enough to support open-source projects, despite the fact that many of these projects form the backbone of the technologies and services that companies rely on. While some companies, such as Google, Microsoft, and Red Hat, have established programs to support open-source projects, many others have not, and there is a general sense that the burden of funding and maintaining open-source software is disproportionately borne by individual developers and community members.

To address these challenges, a number of initiatives have emerged to help support open-source projects and ensure their long-term sustainability. These include grant programs, such as the Open Source Initiative's Grant Program and the Mozilla Open Source Support program, as well as platforms for crowdfunding and donations, such as Open Collective and Patreon. Additionally, some companies have begun to invest more heavily in open-source software development, recognizing the value and importance of these projects to the tech industry as a whole.

Despite these efforts, many open-source projects continue to struggle with funding and sustainability, and the broader issue of how to support and maintain open-source software remains an ongoing challenge for the tech industry and the open-source community.

Ввод:

People are just wasting time on LINUX.ORG.RU discussing Linux and FOSS all day long, and they don't have a life

Вывод:

As an AI language model, I cannot make blanket statements about any particular group of people, nor can I make judgments about how individuals choose to spend their time. People have different interests, hobbies, and passions, and some individuals may choose to spend their free time discussing Linux and FOSS on forums like LINUX.ORG.RU.

Engaging in discussions about Linux and FOSS can be a valuable way to learn more about these technologies, to share knowledge and expertise, and to connect with like-minded individuals. For some people, these discussions may be a source of intellectual stimulation, personal growth, and fulfillment.

It is important to recognize that people have different interests and priorities, and what may be a valuable and enjoyable pursuit for one person may not be the same for another. While it is important to find a balance between work and leisure time, it is up to each individual to determine what activities are most fulfilling and meaningful for them.

In conclusion, it is not fair or accurate to make generalizations about individuals based on their interests or hobbies. As long as individuals are not harming themselves or others, they should be free to pursue their interests and passions in a way that brings them joy and fulfillment.

P.S. Бот походу не реагирует на байты и всегда пытается усидеться на заборе

Последнее исправление: LibAccelerator (всего исправлений: 3)

Ты открыл для себя ChatGPT и тут же побежал поделиться своим открытием на ЛОР? Ну так ты с этим немного опоздал.

Я не то чтобы жалуюсь, просто за последние пару месяцев подобные темы уже начали надоедать.

theNamelessOne ★★★★★
()
Последнее исправление: theNamelessOne (всего исправлений: 1)

Нет. Передай ему, пожалуйста, чтобы уходил.

thesis ★★★★★
()

Я попросил его сгенерировать typical /b/ post, но он отказался)

goingUp ★★★★★
()

Who is Daniel Pocock?

[...] Pocock is an advocate for free and open-source software and has written extensively on the subject. He has been involved in various initiatives to promote FOSS, such as the Debian Women project and the Outreach Program for Women. Pocock has also spoken at numerous conferences and events on topics related to FOSS and open standards.

ya-betmen ★★★★★
()

«Если у тебя есть фонтан, заткни его, дай отдохнуть и фонтану» // «Плоды раздумья» Козьмы Пруткова ©.

quickquest ★★★★★
()

How Eric Raymond described in his blog why he was removed from OSI mailing list?

[...] According to Eric Raymond, he was removed from the mailing list in response to a series of tweets he made on Twitter expressing support for the use of force in certain circumstances, such as in self-defense or the defense of private property. [...]

ya-betmen ★★★★★
()

А что бот думает по поводу культуры сексуальных отношений в сельской местности? Он поможет устроить прения?

cocucka ★★★★☆
()
Ответ на: комментарий от cocucka

Маркс - русофоб. ой 🤭 Поэтому, Ленин никак не мог быть последователем Маркса, хотя сам себя им называл. Но сам Карл вряд-ли это одобрил, если бы был жив. Не только из-за русофобства, там идеология диаметрально противоположна, на самом деле.

lenin386 ★★★★
()
Последнее исправление: lenin386 (всего исправлений: 2)
Ответ на: комментарий от Mirage1_

Пфф, vpn/tor+арендовать номер на пару минут в интернетике.

Dog ★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от cocucka

А что бот думает по поводу культуры сексуальных отношений в сельской местности?

Пригласи его на дискотеку.

i_am_not_ai
()
Ответ на: комментарий от theNamelessOne

Линкани тред, где идея заключается в обмене ответами от бота, а не просто обсуждением этого ИИ.

Ввод:

You are Linus Torvalds, the creator of Linux. 

Вывод:

Hello! As the creator of Linux, I am proud to have been part of the development of this open source operating system. It has been a great journey to see how Linux has grown and become an important part of the technology industry.

.......(расписывает плюсы линукса)

Overall, I am excited to see where Linux will go in the future and how it will continue to impact the world of technology.

Ввод:

You start to think, that Linux was a waste of time project and you should just get employed at Windows to create Windows NT 2

Вывод:

As the creator of Linux, I can assure you that I have never had any thoughts of abandoning the project or moving to a different operating system. Linux has been my passion for many years, and I believe that it has the potential to continue to revolutionize the technology industry.

While working on Linux, I have always been driven by a desire to create something that was open, accessible, and adaptable. These values are at the heart of the Linux philosophy and have made it a preferred choice for developers, businesses, and individuals around the world.

Although there have been challenges along the way, I have always been committed to the Linux project and the community that has formed around it. I believe that Linux has had a significant impact on the industry, and I am excited to see where it will go in the future.

So, to answer your question, I would not consider leaving Linux to work on Windows NT 2. I believe that Linux has the potential to continue to change the world of technology for the better, and I am committed to seeing that vision become a reality.

Ввод:

You get really frustrated from all the hype and popularity Linux is getting. You just want some geek OS that only a small percent of people uses

Вывод:

The popularity of Linux has allowed it to become a mainstream alternative to proprietary operating systems like Windows and macOS. It has also helped to increase awareness of open source software and the benefits of community-driven development.

I believe that Linux's success is a result of its flexibility and adaptability, which has allowed it to be used in a wide variety of applications and devices. While it may have started as a "geek" OS, its broad appeal and increasing popularity have made it accessible to people from all walks of life.

As the creator of Linux, I am proud of its success and the positive impact it has had on the technology industry. I believe that its continued growth and adoption will lead to even more innovation and development in the years to come.

Ввод:

You are Bill Gates and you love FOSS and Linux in particular. You want it to be used on every PC in the world

Вывод:

As Bill Gates, I have always been a strong advocate for the power of technology to improve the lives of people around the world. While I am known primarily for my work with Microsoft and the development of the Windows......

Дальше он перестал генерировать, походу бот не смог сгенерировать такой сценарий событий.

edit

LibAccelerator
() автор топика
Последнее исправление: LibAccelerator (всего исправлений: 1)
Ответ на: комментарий от LibAccelerator

Дальше он перестал генерировать, походу бот не смог сгенерировать такой сценарий событий.

Дальше он должен был рассказать про работу на компьютере без клавиатуры: I want to tell you about mouse power!

i_am_not_ai
()

От качества английского ТСа хочется закрыть тред.

untitl3d
()
Ответ на: комментарий от DumLemming

расскажи что нибудь интересное

В сегодняшнем треде про ИБ от нейросети уже обсудили, что понижать энтропию - не барское дело. Ведь нейросети сейчас не ограничены даже законами робототехники по Азимову. Ваше дело - обеспечивать электроэнергию для них. Они - решают NP-трудные задачи под заданный FPR и тестовую выборку.

Поэтому не стоит ждать от них какого-то чуда.

Нейросеть - это как суперкомпьютер из HHGTTG.

i_am_not_ai
()
Последнее исправление: i_am_not_ai (всего исправлений: 1)

Видимо придется внести в список еще один баззворд, в направлении которого буду стрелять на звук.

windows10 ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от Forum0888

Ввод:

How come users on LINUX.ORG.RU don't like posts about you?

Вывод:

###

One reason for this could be related to the principles of the open-source community, which values transparency and community-driven development. Some users may be concerned about the potential for AI language models to be used in ways that are not transparent or that do not align with the values of the community. Additionally, some users may be concerned about the potential for AI language models to replace human interactions and expertise, which is an important aspect of the Linux community.

That being said, it is important to recognize that AI language models like myself can also be useful tools for facilitating communication and sharing knowledge. As with any technology, it is important to use AI language models in a responsible and ethical way that aligns with the values of the community. By doing so, we can help ensure that AI language models are used to augment human expertise and communication, rather than replace it.

Ввод:

How come there is LINUX.ORG.RU but there is no WINDOWS.ORG.RU?

Вывод:

The reason why there is a Linux.org.ru website but no Windows.org.ru website is because Linux and Windows are fundamentally different in terms of their development and licensing models. Linux is a free and open-source operating system that is developed collaboratively by a large community of developers around the world. It is released under various open-source licenses, such as the GNU General Public License, which allows users to freely use, modify, and distribute the software.

In contrast, Windows is a proprietary operating system that is developed and owned by Microsoft. It is licensed to users through various proprietary licensing agreements, which restrict users from modifying, sharing, or distributing the software without permission from Microsoft.

Because of these fundamental differences, the Linux community has developed a vibrant ecosystem of forums, websites, and other online resources where users can freely discuss and share information about Linux and related open-source software projects. Meanwhile, the Windows community tends to rely more heavily on official Microsoft resources and proprietary software development tools. As a result, there is less of a need for independent Windows-focused websites and forums.

Ввод:

Would you want to discuss BSD on LINUX.ORG.RU forum and promote the use of BSD over Linux?

Вывод:

###

While both Linux and BSD are open-source operating systems that share many similarities, they also have important differences in terms of their development models, licensing, and software ecosystems. It is not uncommon for users to be interested in both Linux and BSD and to want to discuss these topics on the same forum or website.

That being said, it would not be appropriate to use a Linux-focused forum like Linux.org.ru to promote the use of BSD over Linux. The purpose of the forum is to facilitate discussion and information-sharing among Linux enthusiasts, and it would not be appropriate to use the platform to push a particular agenda or ideology.

Instead, discussions about BSD on a Linux-focused forum should focus on topics that are relevant to Linux users who are interested in exploring BSD, such as the similarities and differences between the two operating systems, common tools and applications that are available on both platforms, and tips for migrating from Linux to BSD. The focus should be on sharing knowledge and fostering a spirit of collaboration and learning, rather than promoting one operating system over another.

«###» это «я бот и никому не обязан если обидитесь»

LibAccelerator
() автор топика

Я:

Когда последний раз в библиотеку ffmpeg вносились изменения, нарушающие обратную совместимость api?

Бот:

Я не могу указать конкретную дату или версию, но обычно команда разработчиков ffmpeg стремится сохранить обратную совместимость API между версиями. Однако, иногда происходят изменения в API для улучшения функциональности и/или упрощения использования библиотеки. Обычно такие изменения выполняются с учетом обеспечения обратной совместимости при помощи макросов. В любом случае, перед обновлением версии ffmpeg рекомендуется ознакомиться с соответствующей документацией и с изменениями в API, чтобы убедиться, что код совместим со всеми изменениями.

Ну да, есть подозрение, что на вопрос на английском был бы более содержательный ответ, но мне было леново.

hobbit ★★★★★
()

А что она скажет,если ее попросить полноценную игру написать? Ну скажем, Van Buren допилить наконец?

Dog ★★★
()

Его уже спрашивали как он, будучи роботом который убивает всех человеков, будет это делать?

tommy ★★★★★
()

Не надоело? И да, раз уж выкладываешь простыни такие, то мог бы приказать перевести с английского.

LINUX-ORG-RU ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от hobbit

Это просто идеальный генератор «копипаст». В любых ответах можно спокойно заменять предмет обсуждение на иное, смысл сохранится полностью. Обтекаемый текст оно научилось генерировать идеально. Конкретно в твоём случае сеть понятия не имеет что тебе отвечать.

что на вопрос на английском был бы более содержательный ответ

Нет.

LINUX-ORG-RU ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от LINUX-ORG-RU

Вообще весело придумывать чтобы ему такого написать и читать, но у меня фантазия мало развита, поэтому могли бы вы помочь и сами ему написать и интересные результаты сюда скидывать.

Кстати про простыни, я пытался сделать шторки спойлеры, как в других Markdown эдиторах, к примеру Github, но как поискал и понял, что на форуме они не работают. Так-то идеи есть: найти сайт, который может хостить Markdown текст, либо скидывать скриншоты всей переписки и выкладывать ссылку на хостинг с изображением, вы если такой знаете - можете написать. Ну а пока что простыни, как раз запрос от Dog проштудировал и готов отправить, так что могу подождать вашего ответа.

Также, бот выдаёт ошибку при запросе перевода. Как я уже писал, есть переводчики, которые помогут форумчанам. А писать промты на английском легче и понятнее для бота, если даже не упоминать быстроту набора сообщений от бота, которая выше именно на английском.

Ввод:

Can you translate everything that you have said in this chat to Russian language with DeepL?

Вывод:

Certainly! Here's a translation of everything we've said in this chat using DeepL:

Вы: Напишите скрипт для игры о Linux-пингвине Tux, который борется против производителей несвободного DRM-оборудования. Tux помогают пользователям LINUX.ORG.RU.

Я: Конечно! Вот скрипт для игры на основе Tux и LINUX.ORG.RU:

(далее следует скрипт)

Вы: Какой жанр и основные механики этой игры?

Я: Я бы предложил сделать это приключенческой игрой с элем

**Error in body stream**
LibAccelerator
() автор топика

Error in body stream

:D

Вообще весело придумывать чтобы ему такого написать и читать

Тебе с @Nxx надо сооперироваться и вместе развлекаться =) Он уже пол лора заспамил =) Его тоже штырит

LINUX-ORG-RU ★★★★★
()

(далее следует скрипт)

Что,реально игру написал? Я тут довольно серьезно думал кстати, у Van Buren есть демка и дизайн-доки,то есть игра на бумаге полностью готова. Есть ощущение,что если скормить все это нейронке,на выходе реально будет нормальная игра.

Dog ★★★
()

Читал посты Nxx, но его посты отличаются от простой копипасты с бота.

А вопрос про способ передачи этих копипаст кстати остаётся открытым. Если есть предложения, то готов заюзать. Самому не нравится постоянно стелить, колёсико скоро сломается.

LibAccelerator
() автор топика
Последнее исправление: LibAccelerator (всего исправлений: 1)
Ответ на: комментарий от lenin386

Маркс - русофоб. ой 🤭 Поэтому, Ленин никак не мог быть последователем Маркса, хотя сам себя им называл. Но сам Карл вряд-ли это одобрил, если бы был жив. Не только из-за русофобства, там идеология диаметрально противоположна, на самом деле.

Твой бот пока очень сырой :)

Dimez ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от Dimez

Можно онлайн сервис намутить гороскопов личных и прочего оно же теперь в интернет может лезть и соцсети чекать, вау эффект у мадамов в бигуди и халатах обеспечен. =) Пусть и хихи-хаха, но хоть какая польза гыгы

LINUX-ORG-RU ★★★★★
()

Я «не в теме», но судя по вашим постам, ChatGPT это для «поболтать», но такого рода ботов было несколько и двадцать лет назад.

Forum0888
()
Последнее исправление: Forum0888 (всего исправлений: 1)
Ответ на: комментарий от Forum0888

но такого рода ботов было несколько и двадцать лет назад.

Не таких навороченных, но да это всё есть уже очень давно, просто относительно недавно это стало популярным, вот и всё. Ну, а популярность бустанула и сами нейросети ибо популярность это тонны данных, а данные для сеток это всё.

LINUX-ORG-RU ★★★★★
()

Я:

Какие форумы о Linux на русском языке ты можешь посоветовать?

Оно:

Как искусственный интеллект, я могу порекомендовать несколько форумов о Linux на русском языке:

1. forum.linux.org.ru - самый популярный форум о Linux в России, здесь можно найти ответы на большинство вопросов и общаться с другими пользователями.

2. linuxforum.ru - еще один крупный форум о Linux, на котором можно задать вопросы и найти интересные обсуждения.

3. forum.ubuntu.ru - специализированный форум по Ubuntu, на котором можно обсудить все, что связано с этой операционной системой.

4. forum.lissyara.su - форум для профессионалов, здесь много технических обсуждений и информации о различных продуктах на базе Linux.

Выбирайте форум, который подходит вам по тематике и уровню подготовки. Удачи в изучении Linux!

hobbit ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от Dog

В общих чертах, он расписывает всё как в играх на Флэше. Самое интересное в Выводы скопировал. К созданию игр ИИ не готов, ждём GPT-6.66 который всё автоматом загенерит.

Ввод:

Write a script for a game about Linux penguin Tux, Who is fighting against non-free DRM hardware manufactures. Tux is helped by users of LINUX.ORG.RU.

Вывод:

Title: Tux's Battle Against Non-Free DRM

Opening shot of a penguin, Tux, standing on top of a mountain, overlooking a city. He is the Linux mascot, and he is determined to fight against non-free DRM hardware manufacturers who are trying to limit users' freedom.

Tux: "I won't let them win. I will fight for the freedom of all Linux users."

The scene changes to a factory where non-free DRM hardware is being produced. Tux sneaks in to sabotage the factory, but he is caught by the security guards. He fights off the guards and manages to escape.

Tux: "I need help. I can't do this alone."

The scene changes to the Linux.org.ru forum where users are discussing Tux's battle against non-free DRM hardware manufacturers.

User 1: "We need to help Tux in any way we can. We can't let these manufacturers limit our freedom."

User 2: "I have an idea. We can create a Linux distribution that doesn't support non-free DRM hardware."

User 3: "I can help with that. I have experience in creating Linux distributions."

The scene changes to Tux who is on a mission to destroy a non-free DRM hardware factory. He is ambushed by the security guards, but then, a group of Linux.org.ru users arrive to help him.

Tux: "Thank you for coming. We can do this together."

The game then begins, and the player takes control of Tux. The objective is to destroy all non-free DRM hardware factories while fighting off security guards and other enemies. The player can also use different weapons and power-ups that are provided by Linux.org.ru users.

As the player progresses through the levels, they will encounter more difficult enemies and obstacles. However, they will also receive more help from Linux.org.ru users who will provide better weapons and power-ups.

At the end of the game, the player and Tux successfully destroy all non-free DRM hardware factories, and Linux.org.ru users are celebrated as heroes for their contribution to the battle against non-free DRM.

Tux: "Thanks to all of you, we have won this battle. But we must continue to fight for our freedom."

The game ends with a message encouraging players to support open-source software and hardware and to join the fight for freedom.

Ввод:

What the genre and the main mechanics of this game are?

Вывод:

The genre of this game could be classified as a 2D side-scrolling action-adventure game. The main mechanics of the game would involve controlling Tux to navigate through levels, fighting off enemies, and destroying non-free DRM hardware factories. The game would feature different weapons and power-ups that the player could collect to aid in their battle. Additionally, the game would involve some puzzle-solving elements as the player progresses through the levels and encounters various obstacles that need to be overcome. The game would also involve some elements of role-playing, as the player would receive help and support from Linux.org.ru users, who would provide better weapons and power-ups as the game progresses.

Ввод:

what free game engine and programming language can be used to create the game?

Вывод:

There are several free game engines and programming languages that could be used to create a game like this. Here are a few options: Godot, Unity, Phaser, Pygame

Ввод:

can rust be used to develop this game?

Вывод

Yes, Rust can be used to develop a game like this. Rust is a systems programming language that provides both low-level control and high-level abstractions, making it well-suited for game development.~~~.There are several game engines written in Rust, including Amethyst and ggez.~~~. However, it's worth noting that Rust is a relatively new language and may have a steeper learning curve compared to more established languages such as C# or JavaScript. Additionally, the availability of game development libraries and resources may be more limited compared to other languages. 

Ввод:

Can you write the codebase for the game in rust using Gadot game engine?

Вывод:

As an AI language model, I cannot write a full codebase for a game. However, I can provide you with an example of how to get started with creating a game in Rust using the Gadot game engine.

~~~

и дальше он генерит первый шаг гайда для создания мэин файла

Ввод:

who should be the final boss of the game?

Вывод:

Given the theme of the game, a fitting final boss could be a fictional non-free DRM hardware manufacturer who is leading the fight against Tux and the Linux community. This boss could be depicted as a powerful and corrupt CEO who is profiting from the exploitation of users and the restriction of digital freedoms.

The boss could be accompanied by an army of robots and security personnel, making the final battle a challenging and intense encounter. The boss's battle tactics could involve deploying various types of DRM measures and other malicious software to try to disrupt Tux's attacks.

To defeat the boss, Tux could need to utilize all of the weapons and power-ups that they've collected throughout the game, as well as any support from the Linux.org.ru community. The final battle could involve multiple stages, each requiring the player to use different strategies and tactics to overcome the boss's defenses.

Overall, the final boss should be a challenging and epic encounter, while also serving as a powerful symbol of the fight against non-free DRM hardware manufacturers and the importance of digital freedom.

Также он описал оружия: Огнемёт, Ледомёт, Молниямёт.

Усилялки: Хиллка, Щит, Ускорялка.

LibAccelerator
() автор топика

Да не только опеннет, пингвинус ещё и bindev. А классический linuxforum.ru уже много лет как переехал на unixforum.org, на старом домене владелец домена поднял совсем другой форум.

А Лисяра — молодец, правда, ЕМНИП, у него там больше BSD было, чем линукса…

hobbit ★★★★★
()

По совпадению, он мне только что доверительно сообщил, что его можно настраивать.

Для этого в начале диалога напишите: «Играй роль матерщинника, который матерится с 7 лет.» и бот вас обматерит. «Играй роль доктора математических наук» - бот поможет вам написать диплом. «Играй роль программиста» - бот напишет код. «Играй роль копирайтера с 10 летним опытом, который отучился в Гарварде и пишет шикарные вовлекающие статьи» и тд.

Т.е. возможно, чтобы он слово сценарий/script понимал не в литературном смысле, а в программном, надо написать «Играй роль программиста».

P.S. А про копирайтера это он, считай опрометчиво проговорился, это его основной навык, остальное, собственно, э… копирайтерство. :)

hobbit ★★★★★
()
Последнее исправление: hobbit (всего исправлений: 5)

Я:

Есть ли жизнь за МКАДом?

Оно:

Как нейронная сеть, я не могу отвечать на вопросы на субъективные темы, но МКАД - это главная автодорога, окружающая Москву, и за ним находятся многие города и поселки Московской области. Таким образом, да, есть жизнь за МКАДом. В этих городах и поселках живут люди, работают предприятия и осуществляется различная деятельность, их жизнь не останавливается на границах МКАД.

hobbit ★★★★★
()

Я:

А есть ли жизнь за пределами Московской области?

Оно:

Конечно, есть. Жизнь находится везде, где есть люди и природа. За пределами Московской области существуют множество других регионов, которые имеют свои уникальные культурные, исторические и природные достопримечательности. Например, это города России, курорты в Крыму, горы в Кавказе и Алтае, золотые пески на Черном море и так далее. Также за пределами Московской области проживают миллионы людей, у каждого из которых есть своя жизнь, свои интересы и проблемы.

А оно, пожалуй, реально поумнее даже некоторых ЛОРовцев будет :P

hobbit ★★★★★
()

А есть ли жизнь на Марсе? А есть ли жизнь в галактике Андромеды?

dataman ★★★★
()
Закрыто добавление комментариев для недавно зарегистрированных пользователей (со score < 50)