Вышел Lynx 2.8.8dev.2.
* modify trimming of URI in LYSetCookie() to eliminate trimming of final leaf
(Debian #460108) -TD
* document the various xxx_PATH settings in lynx.cfg -TD
* modify cfg2html.pl to improve formatting of cattoc.html -TD
* split-up top-level makefile install-html rule to allow generating the htmlized
cfg without doing an install -TD
* suppress positioning for editor when using it to edit files via dired -TD
* modify samples/lynx-demo.cfg to suppress external file-utilities, since the
intent is to make the installer work standalone, but allow extension -TD
* add traces for builtin dired operations -TD
* modify built-in «touch» for dired to use binary mode when opening file -TD
* remove check from 2.8.5dev.11 which prevents user from moving a directory in
dired unless the external program «mv» is provided -TD
* regularize use of isEmpty(), non_empty() -BL
* match built-in «positionable» editor names more liberally -BL
* promote some experimental options to normal, tidy up related EXP_xxx vs
USE_xxx symbols -TD
EXP_ASCII_CTYPES is now USE_ASCII_CTYPES
EXP_JUSTIFY_ELTS is now USE_JUSTIFY_ELTS
EXP_CHARSET_CHOICE is now USE_CHARSET_CHOICE
The scrollbar, progressbar, sessions and session-cache options are now
enabled by default.
* modify scanning in HTRules.c to only trim comments where '#' is either at
the beginning of a line, or follows whitespace (patch by Kihara Hideto).
* correct a place where LYStrExtent2 was used where byte-count is needed
(patch by Bake Timmons).
* modify LYExecv() in LYLocal.c to allow win32 applications to use this
* modify ok_stat() in LYLocal.c to retry with "." appended when the path syntax
indicates that it is probably a directory name -TD
* fix an old typo in configure macro CF_CHECK_FUNCDECL -TD
* change library dependency for gnutls from crypt to gcrypt, originally in
2.8.5dev.15 (Debian #555579) -TD
* update de.po from
* fix some tidy- and linklint-warnings in help-files -TD
* amend change from 2.8.7dev.14 to not use clrscr() function in stop_curses()
if using PDCurses, since clrscr() is not in the win32 api -TD
* modify configure script to check if linkage for bzlib and zlib succeeded,
before defining symbol which makes the compiler uses these libraries -TD
* update lynx_help_main.html to point to «release/lynx2-8-7» documentation -TD
Вышел Lynx 2.8.8dev.2.