LINUX.ORG.RU
ФорумTalks

Памятник Ленину - это цветочки. Серия вторая - digiKam

Вот какой мне спам пришёл сегодня:

Subject: digiKam and digiKamImagep.
Date: Fri, March 2, 2007 7:00 am

While Chabangu's goal was "poetry in motion", as one impressed observer was moved to say, Torrealba's strike was less convincing.
What many of them don't realise is that there's no need because you can set up a second CSS document to be called up when a user prints the page.
The Rakeen gelding was making his second appearance following a break when unplaced behind Alpe D'Huez at Newmarket and should strip fitter this time. On Harambee Stars problems and whether there is any lasting solution, he said: "If we put the right people in football management, they must think about the youth development.
Something that is also unlikely to happen until seminaries begin staffing-up with online media instructors. Drupal is one flexible CMS that does things in a very smart fashion, and I very much enjoyed working with it. "The department is in chaos. Left-arm spinner, but is not in the preferred starting XI.
Is there something about church web sites that makes it easier for people to complain about? ' Upon finding a potential victom, they visit the site and .
With the new Project Directory features, and line numbers, it's been my html editor of choice. Instead, he asks me if I recently purchased a domain and proceeds to try and sell me web design, web hosting and dedicated hosting services. What would you suggest? It is possible to customize the templates so they look nearly identical to our main page - though sometimes when we want a blog that really looks bloggy, we don't even bother.
Blosxom is my personal favorite.
That is a wonderful editor.
org after an installation, in order to incorporate those late changes.
The simple event calendar is a free plug-in, too.
I am not ready to work with him. Or start billing for your time, at rates competitive in the local market.
=========================
Приаттачена какая-то странная картинка, на которой нет ни адреса, ни телефона... Судя по всему картинка призывает срочно покупать акции какой-то конторы...

★★★★★

По-моему, текст бессмысленный, предложения надёрганы из разных текстов. Писал бот. Спаммеры учатся пробивать байесовские фильтры?

geekkoo
()
Ответ на: комментарий от Zmacs

Нет, не на гмыле. Мне понравилась тематика спама - такого я ещё не видел. Что будет дальше - новые версии ядра, новая версия убунты, четвёртые кеды?

Xellos ★★★★★
() автор топика
Ответ на: комментарий от sin_a

такое ощущение что гугл сам генерирует спам трафик на свою почту и сам же ее фильтрует:) у меня до сих пор на гмыловском ящике нет ни одного спамного письма от отечественных производителей

Syncro ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от Syncro

>меня до сих пор на гмыловском ящике нет ни одного 
>спамного письма от отечественных производителей

Давай свой мейл - так уж и быть, помогу.

mojoholder ★☆
()
Вы не можете добавлять комментарии в эту тему. Тема перемещена в архив.