ВАЖНО: Пожалуйста, ОБЯЗАТЕЛЬНО следуйте инструкциям подачи Вашего пакета документов, описанным в соответствующем разделе объявления ниже. Простые «клики – отклики на вакансию», и оформленные не должным образом анкеты/письма будут расцениваться, как спам. Да – будут удаляться не читаясь; нет – исключения не делаются. Удачи, и добро пожаловать в Команду!
Type of Position: Permanent
Job Function: Technical Engineer
Salary: from 2 700 to 3 100 USD
A dynamic team of extremely active, knowledgeable and self motivated IT professionals in the area of GPU computing / High Performance Computing is looking for the TECHNICAL Engineer and a Team Member who will take the active role in developing GPU/HPC solutions based on the Customer requirements and providing customers technical support for already shipped products. The role also includes helping other team members with Cloud/Server/Storage solutions designs, setup/support/troubleshooting various GPU/CPU cluster solutions, help other engineers with RMA (hardware) support if necessary.
This is what you would have done had you been with us last month: • Setup and install new CPU/GPU clusters for customers
• Prepare and run SW Application demos and explain the benefits of GPU systems to customers VS CPU only systems
• Troubleshoot existing cluster installations
• Remotely troubleshooting existing NOVATTE CPU/GPU (standalone) servers
• Run remote diagnostics of customer’s HPC cluster management system and fix the problems customer HPC admins have
• Conduct a remote monitoring of customer’s HPC systems
• Help in fine tuning hardware and software for specific customer requirements
• Visit the customer’s premises for equipment troubleshooting, localize the problem and change the faulty parts
Please DO NOT apply if: - You do not have extensive (!) experience in administrating Linux and Windows web/ftp/nfs/ssh/mail/*sql servers
- You do not have experience in virtualization technologies (vmware/hyperv/XEN/KVM)
- You'd feel like a fish out of water without a well defined traditional corporate structure
- You'd consider taking out the trash as being below you
- You're accustomed to using the phrase «it's not part of my job description»
Please DO apply if: - You have the desired experience (this is not a learn on the job position) in administrating Linux and Windows web/ftp/nfs/ssh/mail/*sql servers
- You're a doer - not a manager, a coordinator, or an idea person - but someone who loves to get stuff done, and done well
- You are a “go to” person because you're reliable, creative, resourceful, a good decision maker, and generally one of the most capable people your peers know
- You're accustomed to a small company environment including wearing many hats and managing way too many things at any given time
- You're articulate, persuasive, and tech savvy (this does not mean familiarity with Microsoft Office), know server hardware and able to troubleshoot server problems, know Unix OS
- Your friends and former employers would gush about you and your awesomeness
If you would, please follow the instructions below when submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org: • Please include «Role/Title (your name)» in the subject header
• What attracted you to this position?
• Why are you looking to change jobs? If unemployed, please describe why.
• What are your long term goals?
• What is your current or most recent compensation package?
• If you could only use one utensil for the rest of your life, what would you choose: a spoon, a fork or a knife? Why? (spork is not an option)
Подробнее чем мы занимаемся можно посмотреть на сайте компании: http://www.novatte.com/