LINUX.ORG.RU

EmacsWiki.org - «того»

Работает главная страница. Любая ссылка выводит:

Help!

If you're a regular visitor, you will have noticed that I have been struggling with Emacs Wiki since December 18, 2014. You can read more about it on my blog. I'm sorry about the outage. If you think you can help, let me know!

Things I think might help:

If you know Perl, mod_perl, and ModPerl::Registry to run CGI scripts unchanged, you could spot issues I've missed or tell me about issues I should investigate.
If you have a server that can handle more load than the VM I'm willing to pay for, you could host the wiki. The current server is an OpenVZ setup with «4GB RAM and 2 vCores (shared Dual Intel Xeon)». At the moment munin is showing the server using less than 2GB and monit is saying that memory use is 17.1% [718772 kB].

Perhaps you have an even better idea? Get in touch. If you think that moving to nginx is the solution, I'd be very surprised. By now I'm rather desperate, however, so if you feel like you can provide the technical expertise, I'm interested. The problem is that all my knowhow for redirections and URL rewriting and all that is for Apache only.

– Alex Schroeder

Похоже, мы можем его потерять.

пруф

★★★★★

Последнее исправление: bvn13 (всего исправлений: 1)

Ответ на: комментарий от iVS

http://batsov.com/articles/2012/03/20/die-emacswiki/

Многие на EmacsWiki находили решение для своих задач и хотелок, потому что были там проблемноориентированные разделы, а не только странички проектов. Допустим, раздел «редактирование в python». Можно было найти как минимум список проектов. Еще пример: интересны были разделы типа того, в который бережно собиралась информация по multi-threaded Emacs (ссылки на обсуждения в mailing-lists, какие попытки были, какие сейчас делаются и пр.). В общем, там была очень полезная информация.

Вот, например, человек зашел туда и нашел себе режим:

emacs minor modes

Отрицательные моменты зафиксированы. Не нравилось то, что многие EmacsWiki перепутали с багзиллой и писали туда свои проблемы. Ну и движок, да, не очень, мне не понравился, но тем не менее он работает.

Zubok ★★★★★
()
Последнее исправление: Zubok (всего исправлений: 2)
Ответ на: комментарий от anonymous

не шарит

в emacswiki главное - это обмен кусками кода и решениями проблем. Этот идиот ничего взамен не предлагает.

x4DA ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: не шарит от x4DA

в emacswiki главное - это обмен кусками кода и решениями проблем

Обмен кусками говнокода. Ты хоть сходил бы по ссылке, прежде чем высказывать свое никому не нужное мнение, что автор идиот. Он обозначил проблему: в EmacsWiki любой может править статьи, и никто их не модерирует. Мое мнение совпадает с нижеизложенным:

Moderators, Where Art Though?

I’ve never seen so much junk in a wiki in my entire life (and I’ve seen the wikis of 15-year enterprise systems). When I was an Emacs beginner I often consulted the wiki for advice – even then I noticed that there were some suspicious practices being suggested there. Now I can say with certainly that much of the content there is total bullshit – it’s mostly written by people with very little knowledge of Emacs (not to mention good Emacs practices). The articles are littered with crappy advice confusing beginners, have little structure and are filled with ridiculous questions (questions in an wiki???). All of this would have been avoided had the EmacsWiki had a team of moderators to keep shitty contributions at bay. Alas, such a team does not exist (or does a very crappy job of it).

iVS ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от iVS

Ты хоть сходил бы по ссылке

сходил, там обычное говно уровня перечисления шоткатов.

EmacsWiki любой может править статьи, и никто их не модерирует.

и в чем проблема? явной херни я в emacswiki не встречал, может у тебя есть другой опыт?

x4DA ★★★★★
()
Вы не можете добавлять комментарии в эту тему. Тема перемещена в архив.