LINUX.ORG.RU

я правильно понял, что он должен отсидеть за то, что не пристегнул свою дочь ремнями безопасности и она погибла?

science ★★☆
()
Ответ на: комментарий от mkv1313

Расследование автомобильной аварии в которой погибла его дочь.

onemorehuman
() автор топика
Ответ на: комментарий от science

Неправильно. Они все были пристёгнуты. Они правой бочиной в стоящий грузовик въехали. Жене тоже немного досталось.

«The next day Saturday 9, we got up, packed things and started the travel, when we were close to the next city a white Megane in front of me started to reduce the speed, I was distant so I reduced just a little, as no car was coming in our direction (the road had a way to go and another to come) I thought that or the car would go left at once, or at right and wait for me to pass, but instead he stopped completely on the road. I hadn’t predicted such action and our speed was too hight to break so I went left and while passing it the car started to turn left. To avoid the collision I had to put the car on the roadside which was made by earth, the next moment I decided to put the car back on the road because I was a bit fast to go on an earthly made roadside, but when I did this the car started to drift and in a moment it crossed the road to the other side going down in a place with grass and hit the back part of a stopped truck, when it hit the truck the car turned right (the right doors where facing the ground).

My son and I where on the left side of the car, the side which hit the truck but we only had a few scratches, my wife and daughter where on the right side and the sock that the turn made did a good damage. My daughter had a head trauma and was taken to a terrible hospital (although my wife asked the cops to take her to the one on the city next to it), them another cop took me there too and thankfully they transfered us to a better one (but still completely inappropriate to a small child). An hour or so left the doctors were tired to reanimate her heart and she died.

Here is the link to the local news web site, the position is me driving at left with son back, and my wife front right with my daughter back, every one was using a safety belt, and the kid using those special chairs.»

AP ★★★★★
()
Последнее исправление: AP (всего исправлений: 1)

Он был за рулём, случилось дтп, погиб человек -> водитель виновен в причинении смерти. Помочь можно только комплектом сухарей и методичкой по ПДД.

shahid ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от Manhunt

Видимо, ты не сталкивался с юристами в экстремальных ситуациях.

AP ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от shahid

Методичкой Мегану, поворачивающему без поворотников?

Legioner ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от shahid

Он был за рулём, случилось дтп, погиб человек -> водитель виновен в причинении смерти. Помочь можно только комплектом сухарей и методичкой по ПДД.

Мы же на сайте о линуксе, речь идет о линуксоиде. Давайте раскопаем и воскресим!

cipher ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от trycatch

И тормозить в своей полосе.

Для альтернативно внимательных повтор: "...so I went left and while passing it the car started to turn left..."

AP ★★★★★
()

Он остановился, затем поехал влево, чем вынудил Даниэля тоже вывернуть влево.

Всегда ваш, К.О.

AP ★★★★★
()

Попробуй всё-таки почитать текст, хотя бы через гуглотранслейт. Там всё написано.

AP ★★★★★
()
Вы не можете добавлять комментарии в эту тему. Тема перемещена в архив.