Недавно это чудо появилось в оверлее sunrice:
While the NTFS-3G project globally aims at providing a stable NTFS driver for several operating systems such as Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X, Solaris etc., the advanced branch specifically aims at developing, maturing, and releasing features to get user feedback before they are integrated into the main branch.
The advanced releases are designed as add-ons to the latest stable release, so they benefit from all the improvements and fixes integrated in the main branch. This facilitates the subsequent integration of the newer features both for the developer and the user.
The current advanced features are as follows :
- File ownership and permissions : the ownership and permissions of files, implemented according to POSIX rules, are interoperable with Windows.
- POSIX ACLs : the ACLs, are an extension to ownership and permissions, as defined in a POSIX draft.
- Junction points : the junction points and symbolic links created by Windows are seen as symbolic links.
- Optimizations : frequently used data are cached to improve speed. Space allocation for fragmented or sparse files has been improved.
- Access to NTFS Internal data : a few useful internal data are mapped to extended attributes for easier access.
- Compression : sequential writing to compressed files is supported.
- Tools for managing ownership, permissions and ACLs : secaudit checks the integrity of ownership, permissions and ACL, usermap gives help to configure ownership.
The following has been integrated into the stable version :
- Full UTF-8 file naming : any Unicode character is allowed in file names.
Так как мое доверие к санрайзу было подорвано, то ставить не решился и спрашиваю здесь.
Кто-нибудь уже использовал и какие впечатления?