LINUX.ORG.RU

timemachine - Application that constantly records signals coming in on its inputs

I used to always keep a minidisc recorder in my studio running in a mode where when you pressed record it wrote the last 10 seconds of audio to the disk and then caught up to realtime and kept recording. The recorder died and haven't been able to replace it, so this is a simple jack app to do the same job. It has the advantage that it never clips and can be wired to any part of the jack graph. The idea is that I doodle away with whatever is kicking around in my studio and when I heard an interesting noise, I'd press record and capture it, without having to try and recreate it. :) I've been using it to record occasional bursts of interesting noise from jack apps feeding back into each other. It seems to be stable for me, but there could be threading issues and race condidtions if run without SCHED_FIFO (ie. without jackd -R). Author: Steve Harris <steve@plugin.org.uk>

selezian
()
Ответ на: комментарий от boombick

>А нафига пакман к сусе прикрутили? о_О

Спокойно, к Арчу это никак не относится - просто называется так один из community-репозиториев для зузи.

h8 ★★★
()

ХА! в дебиане давно уже есть:

$apt-cache show timemachine
Package: timemachine
Priority: optional
Section: sound
Installed-Size: 136
Maintainer: Robert Jordens <jordens@debian.org>
Architecture: i386
Version: 0.3.0-3

dreamer ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от dreamer

В генте тоже;)...

sectoid@mobility ~ $ esearch timemachine
[ Results for search key : timemachine ]
[ Applications found : 1 ]

*  media-sound/timemachine
      Latest version available: 0.3.1
      Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
      Size of downloaded files: [no/bad digest]
      Homepage:    http://plugin.org.uk/timemachine/
      Description: JACK client record button remembering the last 10 seconds when pressed.
      License:     GPL-2

Sectoid ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от Sectoid

Ясен перец, есть она. ЛОР же как-то работает?

anonymous
()
Вы не можете добавлять комментарии в эту тему. Тема перемещена в архив.