Вышла новая версия Webmin за версией 0.970
Вот список изменений по сравнению с предыдущей версией:
- Fixed a serious security hole that allows a remote attacker
to login to Webmin as any user!
- Added new Security Sentries module for configuring portsentry,
hostsentry and logcheck
- Added support for editing EXT2/3 file attributes to the File Manager
- The Cluster Software Packages module can now transfer large
packages much faster to remote servers also running Webmin 0.970
- The Network Configuration module now supports SuSE 8.0
Because of the serious security hole fixed by this release of Webmin,
all users are suggested to upgrade as soon as possible. Thanks for
Keigo Yamazaki of LAC Computer Security Laboratory for discovering
Also available is Usermin 0.910, which fixes the same problem.
People running Usermin should definately upgrade to this new
release as well.