- Fixed a bug in the VDPAU presentation queue that could cause 1 second hangs when transitioning from blit-based display to overlay- based display. This would most commonly happen when disabling a compositing manager.
- Fixed a bug that could cause crashes when capturing SDI video.
- Fixed a corner-case in which the OpenGL driver could leak resources in applications utilizing fork().
- Addressed a Linux kernel interface compatibility problem that could lead to ioremap() errors and, potentially, functional and/or stability problems.
- Fixed a bug that caused SLI initialization to fail on some Intel based systems.
- Fixed a bug that caused SLI initialization to fail when using recent Linux kernels, such as 2.6.38.
- Added support for hardware button based pairing to NVIDIA 3D Vision Pro. Single click button on the hub to enter into a pairing mode which pairs one pair of glasses at a time. Double click the same button on the hub to enter into a pairing mode which pairs multiple pairs of glasses at a time.
- Added unofficial GLX protocol support (i.e., for GLX indirect rendering) for the following OpenGL extensions:
- Added GLX protocol support (i.e., for GLX indirect rendering) for the following OpenGL extension: GL_NV_register_combiners2
- Fixed a bug that caused the pop-out and external DVI displays to go blank on Lenovo ThinkPad W701 laptops.
- Fixed a bug that caused corruption on the menus in OpenOffice.org when the screen is rotated.
- Improved performance of certain memory allocations.
- Fixed a bug that caused Java2D widgets to disappear when Java is configured to render using FBOs.
- Fixed a bug that caused nvidia-settings to crash while saving the X configuration file on some Linux distributions.
- Added a new X configuration option «BaseMosaic» which can be used to extend a single X screen transparently across all of the available display outputs on each GPU. See «Appendix B. X Config Options» in the README for more information.
а на ЛОР-е тишина...