LINUX.ORG.RU
ФорумTalks

linux.com набирает популярность?

Вот буквально сегодня пришло очень "зянятное" предложение? Лично мне эти "деньги" ни к чему, может кто нуждается?

I know that this is an unusual platform for us to be discussing this Kind of business but the situation has necessitated me to use this Medium to communicate you for now. But let me introduce myself to you. I am Miss. Elizabeth Mark, the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of my Bank. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of US$14.5M, (Fourteen Million, and Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) at our head office Accra Ghana, that belongs to one of our foreign customers, who died along with his wife and only son in a plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight number 261 which crashed on 31 January, 2000. The owner of this account is Mr. Morris Thompson an American and great industrialist and a resident of Alaska. It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this Business proposal to you and for our bank to release the money to You, for more detail send me an email in my private email address( elizabethmark28@gmail.com or elizabeth_ssb@sify.com ) Yours truly, Miss. Elizabeth Mark.

вот как ни проверял, так все равно куча опечаток... спать надо больше

archeus
() автор топика
Ответ на: комментарий от z0D5e8n7x_2

Да оно понятно, что спам, просто не ожидал нарватся на него на linux.com. Да и писем подобного рода не встречал уже очень очень давно.

archeus
() автор топика

Страницы linux.com ну оочень перегружены. К тому же, рейтинг пользователей аки вконтактах делает своё дело. А в целом -- сайт ничего.

melkor217 ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от z0D5e8n7x_2

А меня вот удивило, потому как подобного не получал примерно с 00-01. Правда тогда, по большей части, это были африканские принцы, просящие денег на революцию.

archeus
() автор топика

Откуда такой интерес к спаму? Маленький пенис? ;)

massimus ★★★
()
Вы не можете добавлять комментарии в эту тему. Тема перемещена в архив.