Changes Since Opera 9.21
* Fix to allow toolbars to use bold fonts again.
* Tabs can be dragged between windows using the Windows panel again.
* Info panel title now correctly displays Web page title and mail subjects that contain HTML.
* Scripting and display fixes for the Silverlight plug-in.
* Multiple stability fixes.
* Improved stability and performance of BitTorrent.
* Fixed an issue that could occur when removing a specially prepared torrent transfer, as reported by iDefense.
* Fixed a data leak issue when using canvas.createPattern, as reported by Philip Taylor.
* Prevented an issue where data URIs could be used to display the wrong address in the address bar.
* Improved the display of long domain names in authentication dialogs. Long domain names will now scroll instead of using ellipsis.
* Added Trustcenter class 3 G2 root certificate.
* Fixes for a problem with certificate import from PKCS #7 Signed and Netscape Multicert files.
* Disabled shared memory by default.