LINUX.ORG.RU

Ladies and gentlement, I would like to share a story with you. A story about how I cunt spell, because I used firefox ad thunderbrd.

Firefox has a searching featr, when you search for words on teh page. Hit Ctrl-F (of course, which is yet another shameless subliminal propaganda as F stands for firefox, and Ctrl-F has always(tm) been windows searching feature button) and you get a popunder where you type in the wourd you want to sarch for. As soon as you statr typing leters, the firefox jumps about the page highlighting you occurences of those letters. As you continue to type, moer and more worsd would get highlighted that matchthe searching criteria. As soon as you hit a letter formin a word that is not found, the "find" input box turns red.

At first, I was very happy with this, because I could easily find any word I was looking for, instantly, nicely highlithed onscreen. Within a few seconds I could find out if the wanted word was present or not.

And what happened? I turned lazy. I started to read less and less of the text, using this searching feature like a maniack. My eyes grew lazy, and soon I started recognizing less and less of entire document, looking only at highlighted words....

With Internet Explorer, I have to thoroughly search for highlighted word, which gives me a chance to read entire text, or at least throw a more than a cursory glance. That demanded attention, and my attention span soon improved. My eyes grew back (normal) and I could read copius amounts of text easily.

Same with thunderbird. It has this annoying spelling checker. Soon I would not bother writing properly, spelling as I should, but relied on the spelliing checker too fix the misses for me. I grew lazy too, hitting Replace All button ove and over as the checker found invalid words.

It ruined my reading and writing skills allltogether.

Thankfuly, I came bak to IE, and my life is getting beter again. My wife finds me attractive again, and I don+t have muscle pains as I ussed to.

And I can see more colors than I could before, hen I was using the fire fox.

Thank you for your attention (I hope you hav it enough).

anonymousI
() автор топика
Ответ на: комментарий от anonymousI

Этот текст откуды??? Хороший прикол :)

Мне ещё про табы понравилось, Supercharge your surfing with tabbed browsing =)) Скоро они глядишь рабочие столы добавят как супер новую фичу :)

Интересно, табы там нормально реализованы, или "как всегда"?

magesor ★☆
()
Ответ на: комментарий от magesor

Это раздел Why FF Sucks

Короче ребятаклассно стебутся

anonymousI
() автор топика

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

assd2
()

Souls lost: 118825679

ЗЫ И оформление сайта довольно спецфическое =)

guardian
()
Вы не можете добавлять комментарии в эту тему. Тема перемещена в архив.