LINUX.ORG.RU

согласен

Pi ★★★★★
()

Никто не видел просто. Мы же это специально не отслеживаем.

Teak ★★★★★
()

Не видим мат.
Вашему вниманию предлагается тест:

В универмаге наверху я,
Себя от холода страхуя,
Купил доху я на меху я.

Есть ли мат тут?

kilolife ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от Pi

Я ответил по сабжу, что "мы видим мат". Так вот. Мы, я и жена (как независимый эксперт), мат там невидим.

А вот ваше сообщение, уважаемый Pi, несомненно оффтопик.

kilolife ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от anonymous

> кто знает какие оскорбления он там понаписал?

GEEK TYPE CODE [GCS/IT/MC/PA]
Geek of Computer Science, Geek of Information Technology, Geek of Mass Communications, Geek of Performing Arts.

GEEK DRESS CODE [d---(x)]
My tendencies on this issue range from: "Punk dresser, including, but not limited to, torn jeans and shirts, body piercings, and prominent tattoos.", to: "Cross Dresser"

GEEK SHAPE CODE [s+:]
I'm a little taller than most.

GEEK AGE CODE [a->?]
My age is 25-29. But someday I'd like to say: "I am immortal."

GEEK COMPUTERS CODE [C++(+++)$]
My tendencies on this issue range from: "Computers are a large part of my existence. When I get up in the morning, the first thing I do is log myself in. I play games or mud on weekends, but still manage to stay off of academic probation.", to: "You mean there is life outside of Internet? You're shittin' me! I haven't dragged myself to class in weeks." Getting paid for it!

GEEK UNIX CODE [UB+(L++++)(I+)(S+)(*+)$]
I use BSD, GNU/Linux, IRIX , SunOS/Solaris and some other(s) not listed. My tendencies on this issue range from: "I not only have a unix account, but I slam VMS any chance I get.", to: "I am the sysadmin. If you try and crack my machine don't be surprised if the municipal works department gets an "accidental" computer-generated order to start a new landfill on your front lawn or your quota is reduced to 4K."

GEEK PERL CODE [P+]
I know of perl. I like perl. I just haven't learned much perl, but it is on my agenda.

GEEK GNU/LINUX CODE [L+++$]
I use GNU/Linux exclusively on my system. I monitor comp.os.linux.* and even answer questions sometimes. Getting paid for it!

GEEK EMACS CODE [E-]
Emacs is too big and bloated for my tastes

GEEK WORLD WIDE WEB CODE [W+++$]
I am a WebMaster. Don't even think about trying to view my homepage without the latest version of Netscape. When I'm not on my normal net connection, I surf the web using my Newton and a cellular modem. Getting paid for it!

GEEK USENET CODE [N++]
I read all the news in a select handful of groups.

GEEK USENET ORACLE CODE [o?]
Usenet Oracle? I don't even know what that is...

GEEK KIBO CODE [K?]
Kibo? I don't even know what that is...

GEEK MICROSOFT WINDOWS CODE [w---$]
Windows has set back the computing industry by at least 10 years. Bill Gates should be drawn, quartered, hung, shot, poisoned, disembowelled, and then REALLY hurt. Getting paid for it!

GEEK OS/2 CODE [O?]
OS/2? I don't even know what that is...

GEEK MACINTOSH CODE [M--]
Macs do more than suck. They make a user stupid by allowing them to use the system without knowing what they are doing. Mac weenies have lower IQs than the fuzz in my navel.

GEEK VMS CODE [V?]
VMS? I don't even know what that is...

GEEK POLITICS & SOCIAL ISSUES CODE [PS+]
My whole concept of liberalism is that nobody has the right to tell anybody else what to do, on either side of the political fence. If you don't like it, turn the bloody channel.

GEEK POLITICS & ECONOMIC ISSUES CODE [PE+]
Balance the budget with spending cuts and an amendment.

GEEK CYPHERPUNKS CODE [Y+(++)]
My tendencies on this issue range from: "I have an interest and concern in privacy issues, but in reality I am not really all that active or vocal.", to: "I am on the cypherpunks mailing list and active around Usenet. I never miss an opportunity to talk about the evils of Clipper and ITAR and the NSA. Orwell's 1984 is more than a story, it is a warning to our's and future generations. I'm a member of the EFF."

GEEK PGP CODE [PGP+>+++]
"Finger me for my public key". But someday I'd like to say: "I don't send or answer mail that is not encrypted, or at the very least signed. If you are reading this without decrypting it first, something is wrong. IT DIDN'T COME FROM ME!"

GEEK STAR TREK CODE [t?]
Star Trek? I don't even know what that is...

GEEK BABYLON 5 CODE [5+@]
Babylon 5 certainly presents a fresh perspective in the Sci-Fi universe. I watch it weekly. But that varies...

GEEK X FILES CODE [X++(+++)]
My tendencies on this issue range from: "This is one of the better shows I've seen. I wish I'd taped everything from the start at SP, because I'm wearing out my EP tapes. I'll periodically debate online. I've Converted at least 5 people. I've gotten a YAXA.", to: "This is the BEST show on TV, and it's about time. I've seen everything David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson have ever done that been recorded and I'm a loyal Duchovny/ Gillian Anderson fan. I've Converted at least 10 people. I have every episode at SP, debate the fine details on-line, and have a credit for at least 2 YAXAs. "

GEEK ROLE-PLAYING CODE [R+++]
I've written and published my own gaming materials.

GEEK TELEVISION CODE [tv-]
I watch tv for the news and 'special programming.'

GEEK BOOKS CODE [b++]
I find the time to get through at least one new book a month.

GEEK DILBERT CODE [DI?]
Dilbert? I don't even know what that is...

GEEK DOOM CODE [D+]
It's a fun, action game that is a nice diversion on a lazy afternoon.

THE GEEK CODE [G]
I know what the geek code is and even did up this code.

GEEK EDUCATION CODE [e+++]
Got a Masters degree.

GEEK HOUSING CODE [h--]
Living with one or more people who know nothing about being a Geek and refuse to watch Babylon 5.

GEEK RELATIONSHIPS CODE [r]
I date periodically.

GEEK SEX CODE [y?]
Male. It's none of your business what my sex life is like.

-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
Version: 3.1
GCS/IT/MC/PA d---(x) s+: a->? C++(+++)$ UB+(L++++)(I+)(S+)(*+)$ P+ L+++$
E- W+++$ N++ o? K? w---$ O? M-- V? PS+ PE+ Y+(++) PGP+>+++ t? 5+@ X++(+++)
R+++ tv- b++ DI? D+ G e+++ h-- r y?
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------

iBliss
()
Ответ на: комментарий от CD

Лично я вижу слово Хуятор (kilolife подари жене словарь матерного русского .... на всякий случай ШУТКА). Но оскорблений и причин для культурных шоков не вижу. Вижу самоиронию, которая гораздо лучше характеризует человека нежели набор фетишей в виде "Мандрива Генту Слака" или ссылка на хомяк глядя на который автору хочется порекомендовать хотя-бы покраснеть...

ИМХО - норма.

iBliss
()
Ответ на: комментарий от iBliss

>ИМХО - норма.

мало ли там твое ИМХО. Teak провозгласил тут непримиримое следование правилам и забанил R00T за примерно такое же отступление от них.

так что мы все ждем новых действий модераторов. сейчас и выяснится насколько последовательная их политика (очередной раз) :)

CD
()

Лично я вижу там такое же слово. Совсем недавно был скандал с рутом точно по такому же поводу - и было принято известное решение.

Xellos ★★★★★
()

Когда читаю такие темы, то почему-то невольно вспоминается Пушкин с Ломоносовым. Их бы на ЛОРе тоже забанили. А Даля так и подавно.

mutronix ★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от kilolife

В детсадике такое покатит. Здесь вызывает раздражение глупостью.

Shaman007 ★★★★★
()

насколько я понимаю на глубоко оскорбленного анонимуса положили? мер приниматься не будет?

сабж в действии

ode
()
Вы не можете добавлять комментарии в эту тему. Тема перемещена в архив.