We’re looking for an Information Security Engineer to work as a part of our growing technology team.
What you’ll do:
- Plan and carry out an organization’s information security strategy;
- Develop and implementing IT security policies and procedures;
- Conduct periodic scans of networks to find any vulnerability;
- Participate in internal security audits and investigations;
- Configure security devices like CCTV, physical monitoring;
- Review source code changes and existing source code for security vulnerabilities;
- Provide best practices in security for software development;
- Perform configuration management activities related to software updates, disk encryption, firewalls and anti-malware software for all employees workstations and services and Linux / Mac OS;
- Manage and maintain a library of security audit tools and corresponding processes;
- Lead incident response activities to minimize the impact;
- Educate colleagues on information security through training and building awareness.
What you need to be successful:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or equivalent work experience;
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures;
- Knowledge of Linux OS;
- High responsibility with a keen eye for detail;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc;
- English level – upper intermediate.
You’ll love it because we offer:
- Passionate leadership committed to your career success;
- Full training and mentorship during trial period;
- Work together with a young and highly motivated team to make the financial system more open and user-friendly;
- Receive challenging and interesting issues;
- In addition to basic official salary, with all the social benefits and paid annual vacation, you get additional performance-based bonuses, valuable ideas and additional paid overtime;
- Get to participate at international FinTech and topic-related conferences;
- Rotation between different projects to grow professionally and gain new experience;
- The working schedule is: Monday - Friday, either 9:00 - 18:00 or 10:00 - 19:00;
- Take a break and play Ping Pong in our break room;
- Friday happy hour: table games, movies;
- Free internal English courses;
- Catered lunches, free snacks and beverages.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get in touch!