The project objective is to develop and integrate software for different cable set-top boxes. The work addresses bugfix, development of new features, porting existent code on new hardware version. The C/C++ developer position requires ability to analyze requirements develop new code based on this requirements, fix issues, be able to integrate new version of 3-rd party code (drivers, prepare and apply patches, etc).
Scope of responsibilities / Expectation:
- Develop software using C/C++ program languages and follow Agile/Scrum process methods;
- Address issues in 3-rd party code;
- Perform design of Network and Common native Platform software components;
- Implement algorithms for native layer of SW stack for specific purpose as well as independent design solution, its justification; and offer to technical leaders for consideration;
- Participate in daily/weekly project meetings;
- Work with other team members within a Platform group or its part on site and across different company sites;
- Participate in project documentation design if required.
Specific knowledge and skills:
- 2-3 years C/C++ development experience;
- Knowledge of Linux operating system;
- Ability to operate with hardware (configure, install, connect devices);
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- English knowledge – be able to read technical documentation, write emails, participate in phone calls;
- Embedded programming experience.
Beneficial Knowledge / Skills:
- IP network devices knowledge;
- Version control system – ClearCase, GIT;
- Bug tracking system - Jira.
You can send CVs directly to me: firstname.lastname@example.org
От себя добавлю резюме: будем рады кандидатам, способным писать на с/с++, читать и править чужой код. Ну и начальное знание английского необходимо.