LINUX.ORG.RU
ФорумTalks

Go Read: Open-Source Google Reader Clone

!Ъ №1 (Gizmodo)

!Ъ №2 (Blog)

Ъ:

Jibson, 30, studied Electrical Engineering at Colorado State. By day, he works Stack Exchange, a New York start-up that's trying to figure out how to solve the difficult problem of peer-to-peer question and answer. But by night he's long been an active member of GitHub, the open source community of coders.

I would like to announce the release of Go Read. It as a Google Reader clone, and designed to be close to its simplicity and cleanliness. I wanted to build something as close to Google Reader as made sense for one person to build in a few months. Since the announcement, numerous clones have been written, and some existing ones were made known. I tried most of them and disliked them for various reasons. It seemed interesting and fun to make my own that would serve exactly my needs. I hope others find it useful.

Для новости как бы маловато, да и не ясно ещё: влетит или нет, поэтому в толксы.

Последнее исправление: yaroslav (всего исправлений: 1)

На бутстрапе очень уж плохо выглядит.

CYB3R ★★★★★
()

Выглядит приятно, но слишком малофункционально. Нет даже импорта в Pocket. Но последить за развитием можно.

keyran ★★
()

Инкрементирую к tt-rss. К слову, мы подняли его на своём сервере (главным образом для членов сообщества) — но если кому ещё надо — пользуйтесь.

lugnsk
()
Вы не можете добавлять комментарии в эту тему. Тема перемещена в архив.