LINUX.ORG.RU
ФорумTalks

[спецам по гуглу] тексты песен

Возникла проблема с поиском нескольких текстов песен (22шт). Решил обратиться именно к линуксоидам, ибо они в моих глазах самые умные и адекватные люди. Прошу помочь найти, что получится, и если не трудно, отписать КАК вам это удалось (дать удочку вместе с рыбой). Вот список:

Bobby Darin - I'm going to love you
Bobby Darin - Judy
Bobby Darin - Keep a walking
Carl Perkins - Country soul
Donna Fargo - Daddy
Don Williams - On her way
Glen Yarborough - Come again
Glen Yarborough - My mule Sal
Hank Thompson - Let's get drunk and be somebody
Hank Thompson - The great society
Hank Thompson - New records on the jukebox
Johnny Paycheck - I'm not looking back anymore
Justin Tubb - Rock it on down to my house
Kenny Rogers - Loser
Kenny Rogers - The Christmas song
Osmonds - Yes mam
Paul Engemann - Brain Power
Razzy Bailey - Quarter to three
Razzy Bailey - Rocking in the parking lot
Roy Acuff - When Lulu's gone
Sandy Posey - As long as we've got us
Sandy Posey - It don't fit anymore

Кто сможет помочь - молодец и д'Артаньян :-)

Hank Thompson - Let's get drunk and be somebody

Yeah the big boss man, he likes to crack that whip I ain't nothing but a number on his timecard slip, I give him 40 hours and a piece of my soul, Puts me somewhere at the bottom of his totem pole, Hell I don't even think he knows my name...

[Chorus] Well all week long I'm a real nobody, But I just punched out and its paycheck Friday, Weekends here, good God almighty, I'm going to get drunk and be somebody Yeah, yeah, yeah...

My baby cuts hair at a beauty boutique, Just blowin' and goin' till she dead on her feet, They walk right in and sit right down, She gives them what they want and then she spins them around, Hey I don't think they even know her name...

[Chorus] All week long she's a real nobody, but I just picked her up and its paycheck Friday, Weekends here, good God almighty, Baby lets get drunk and be somebody Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Well just average people, in an everyday bar, driving from work in our ordinary cars, and I like to come here with the regular Joes, drink all you want, be the star of the star of the show

[Chorus] All week long bunch of real nobodies, but we just punched out and its paycheck Friday, Weekends here, good God almighty, People lets get drunk (lets get drunk!) All week long we're some real nobodies, but we just punched out and its paycheck Friday, Weekends here, good God almighty, People lets get drunk and be somebody Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Просто ввёл в гугле Let's get drunk and be somebody lyrics Получил такой линк http://www.elyrics.net/read/t/toby-keith-lyrics/get-drunk-and-be-somebody-lyr... Чудеса, правда?

MageasteR ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: Hank Thompson - Let's get drunk and be somebody от MageasteR

Ага, чудеса. Особенно если учесть, что это вообще не то, что нужно. Песня начинается со слов «Let's get drunk and be somebody; drink everything from shampaign to toddy...», а это вообще что? Очевидные способы я и сам пробовал.

ARTIsshoque
() автор топика

навскидку без записей и знания творчества - хрен ты чо найдешь. меня например смущает Sandy Posey - It don't fit anymore, которая издавалась всего один раз на пластинке Best of the best - возможно, она выпускалась или исполнялась и под другим названием

Unclown
()

А есть кстати в наш век прогресса и прогрессивки распознаватели речи?

Xellos ★★★★★
()
Вы не можете добавлять комментарии в эту тему. Тема перемещена в архив.