LINUX.ORG.RU
ФорумJob

Oracle PL/SQL Developer

A large company is looking for Oracle PL/SQL Developer; higher education; fluent English; 3+ years work experience ; Technical expert in Oracle 8.1 and 9i, particularly PL/SQL, SQL Loader with at least two years experience; Knowledge of Unix/Linux shell scripting essential; Data Modeling, logical and physical design √ knowledge of ERWIN and TOAD/SQL Navigator/PL SQL Developer an advantage; Oracle Reports and/or Actuate a substantial advantage (opportunities to learn Actuate spreadsheet); Perforce and/or Clear quest an advantage though not essential Technical expert in Oracle 9i including PL/SQL, stored procedures, materialized views, views, triggers, synonyms, sequences, Database links; Planning, developing, production releases scripts, testing and documentation, data migrations and fixes, data model changes, feed/unix scripting; SQL Loader scripts and any other database related changes; Analyzing data requirements and providing an Oracle design/solution and or recommendations; Co-coordinating database changes with Java and VB Developers; Optimizing views, partitions, indexes and making recommendations/implementing further improvements for each project stream; Performing regular housekeeping and other best practice Oracle tasks (outside of DBA activities); Resolving Oracle related issues and releasing emergency scripts to resolve production issues; Providing feedback to DBAs in NY on physical database refinements or alterations to suit our projects; Assist with schema migration from Oracle 9i to Oracle 10 for all our project streams; Refreshing dev and test schemas from production. Fixed salary + benefice, please send your CV to mm@abvgroup.ru ; code OD-05

anonymous

хм... WTF..??

anonymous
()

icq 274669303

anonymous
()
Вы не можете добавлять комментарии в эту тему. Тема перемещена в архив.