LINUX.ORG.RU
ФорумJob

Вакансии от Samsung Electronics

Вакансии от Samsung Electronics Исследовательский центр Samsung в Москве приглашает на работу руководителей проектов, программистов, математиков

1) Project Manager / Head of Department (MOSCOW) Vacancy code: SRC-SW RnD-262

T e c h n o l o g y : DSP, Audio / Video Pre / Post Processing

K n o w l e d g e s : Experience in leading and managing development teams Knowledge of the video-audio domain; Knowledge of development processes and experience in the deployment of practices; Proven leadership skills, especially in inspiring teams to excel; Proven project management skills with a consistent track record of meeting project goals; Keen interest in people development; At least 10 years of industry experience; Market and technology trend sensing capability

E d u c a t i o n : Higher Technical or Physical-Mathematical

D e g r e e : Master Degree or higher (Ph.D. is preferable)

T a s k s : Multimedia Team Management

R e m a r k s : Fluent English (oral & written)

D e a d l i n e d a t e : Until the post is filled.

To apply, please send your detailed CV completed in English to employment@src.samsung.ru with "SRC-SW RnD-262" note in the subject field of your e-mail.

2) Team Leader Vacancy code: SRC-SW RnD-263 (MOSCOW)

T e c h n o l o g y : Security Area (TPM, Biometrics, ECC / RSA, Side-Channel Analysis, and Countermeasures)

K n o w l e d g e s :

1) Experience in the one of following security areas: - TPM - Biometrics - ECC/RSA - Side-Channel Analysis and Countermeasures

2) Experience in the development and/or manufacturing of the following products: - Mobile devices - Smart card devices

3) Experience in other areas is encouraged

D e g r e e : Master of Science, or higher (Ph.D. is preferable)

E x p e r i e n c e : - More than 3 years' experience in the management of security-related projects - More than 5 years' experience in the security-related area

T a s k s : Provide technical management and coordination of project performance;

Provide organizational and financial management of the Security Team

To apply, please send your detailed CV completed in English to employment@src.samsung.ru with "SRC-SW RnD-263" note in the subject field of your e-mail.

3) Project Leader (MOSCOW) Vacancy code: SRC-SW RnD-261

T e c h n o l o g y : DSP, Audio / Video Pre / Post Processing

K n o w l e d g e s : Experience in leading development teams; Experience in the development of advanced signal processing and communication algorithms to be optimally implemented in some DSP processors at the assembly level; Detailed and in-depth knowledge of DSP algorithm (experience in standard algorithms [such as MPEG video and/or audio]; Experience in programming in C, MATLAB, and Assembly languages; Experience in working in environment following SW processes and methodology; Minimum 10, 8, or 6 years of industrial experience after receiving the B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D. degree, respectively

D e g r e e : Master Degree, or higher (Ph.D. is preferable)

T a s k s : Multimedia Team Management

To apply, please send your detailed CV completed in English to employment@src.samsung.ru with "SRC-SW RnD-261" note in the subject field of your e-mail.

anonymous

На rsdn в этом случае пишут (с):

>>Неплохо былобы огласить уровень зарплаты.

Слышал что у вас программисты 700 уе получают?

bizon_art
()
Ответ на: комментарий от bizon_art

Уровень зарплат в Samsung Electronics зависит от стажа и опыта и индивидуален в каждом конкретном случае...

anonymous
()
Вы не можете добавлять комментарии в эту тему. Тема перемещена в архив.