LINUX.ORG.RU

Как сделать только VPN соединение в Kali Linux? How to enable only vpn connection in Kali Linux

, ,

Как сделать только VPN соединение в Kali Linux? How to enable only vpn connection in Kali Linux

Привет ребят, поставил openvpn, но интернет сбивается периодически, и соединение продолжается без VPN, как это исправить?

Hey guys, just install Kali Linux and open vpn but when my connection is drop I got no secure connection, no VPN, I should start it again. How to enable «no internet without VPN?» Thanks so much and sorry for grammar

Перемещено shell-script из security

If you are looking for a Linux distribution to learn the basics of Linux and need a good starting point, Kali Linux is not the ideal distribution for you. You may want to begin with Ubuntu, Mint, or Debian instead. If you’re interested in getting hands-on with the internals of Linux, take a look the “Linux From Scratch” project.

anonymous
()

Is using broken English on a Russian forum a new level of trolling, or what? And why do you need to install Kali Linux?

sudopacman ★★★★★
()

You can find the answer on the Kali linux forum.

sqq
()

1. Remove default route.

2. Add route only to-vpn server.

3. ???

4. PROFIT

shell-script ★★★★★
()
Ответ на: комментарий от anonymous

I need to be max anonymity.. As I know Kali Linux is one of the most safe OS, and I do like it. But I need to be max safe and anonymity and I need to only vpn connection, can it be one of the tools in Kali? OpenVPN with UDP UTP P2P its have to matter for me. Sorry for grammar again

anonymous
()
Ответ на: комментарий от anonymous

думаешь? мне кажется если использовать другую вай фай сеть и работать в кали без скриптов в торе под vpn то шансы к нулю скатываются. Или Тейлс все таки удобнее будет, на него можно установить все программы на персисанс как и Кали?

anonymous
()

Hi bro! For good VPN you need bullshit. My english is mega perfect. I am translator. I can translate all words from englesh to russian and vice versa. You are not alone. If you interesting then write me letter (not A4) 50RUB/word.

Are you have a bull or dog? Please post your selfie.

anonymous
()
Вы не можете добавлять комментарии в эту тему. Тема перемещена в архив.