LINUX.ORG.RU

История изменений

Исправление Zubok, (текущая версия) :

А, смотри: если почитать то, с чего началось там обсуждение, то автор патча такую же ситуацию описывает, как тебе надо. Значит, все должно работать так, как ты хочешь. И, кстати, он говорит про Ctrl-C. Можно нажать и ты выскочишь в пароль:

Today I discovered in README.initramfs.gz that there is a new keyscript, passdev. It seems to be a really nice idea, but I think it misses an important option, a timeout.

Currently I have an unencrypted / and LUKS-crypted /home and swap, the keyfile for the later two is saved on an USB-stick. When I forget the USB-stick, I would like to still be able to boot the box and enter a passphrase by hand (luksOpen). This is not possible with passdev at the moment (I could ^C it, but that's not userfriendly).

Could you implement a timout option?

https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=502598#5

Исходная версия Zubok, :

А, смотри: если почитать то, с чего началось там обсуждение, то автор патча такую же ситуацию описывает, как тебе надо. Значит, все должно работать так, как ты хочешь. И, кстати, он говорит про Ctrl-C. Можно нажать и ты выскочишь в пароль:

Today I discovered in README.initramfs.gz that there is a new keyscript, passdev. It seems to be a really nice idea, but I think it misses an important option, a timeout.

Currently I have an unencrypted / and LUKS-crypted /home and swap, the keyfile for the later two is saved on an USB-stick. When I forget the USB-stick, I would like to still be able to boot the box and enter a passphrase by hand (luksOpen). This is not possible with passdev at the moment (I could ^C it, but that's not userfriendly).

Could you implement a timout option?