Если вы собираетесь посетить FOSDEM'20, рекомендую заглянуть в новый деврум посвященный открытым проектам для технологий Intel SGX, Arm TrustZone, AMD SEV. Вот на всякий случай еще CfP:
FOSDEM 2020 - Hardware-aided Trusted Computing DevRoom CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
Next year, for the first time, FOSDEM 2020  will host a developer room devoted to the emerging open-source ecosystem around Trusted Execution Environments (TEEs) which make use of modern hardware extensions like Intel SGX, ARM TrustZone, AMD SEV/SME and others. With today's mainstream consumer hardware being increasingly shipped with these advanced trusted computing technologies, the devroom wants to foster discussion on the much-needed open-source TEE ecosystem amongst open-source hobbyists, academics, enthusiasts, and project maintainers.
The developer room will take place in Brussels on Saturday, February 1st 2020, and will last half of a day. The devroom is looking for participants in the form of talks or demos. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Programming frameworks for TEEs (how best to program and use TEEs)
* System support for TEEs (effective interaction of untrusted software with TEEs and vice-versa )
* Use cases and applications on top of TEEs
* TEE-specific attacks and defenses (side-channels, vulnerabilities, exploits)
* Open-source TEE architecture designs
* Vision: Future TEEs (what is missed, proposals, wishes, discussions)
Please submit your proposal via the Pentabarf  system before December 1st 2019. Your submission should include the following information:
* The title of your talk
* Your full name (and affiliation, if any)
* Brief abstract of your talk in one or two paragraphs
* Expected duration of your talk (due to the time constraints, we recommend to request the time slice in the range of [25, 40] minutes )
The schedule of the devroom will be announced on December 15th 2019 on the devroom’s mailing list . Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any suggestions.