LINUX.ORG.RU

История изменений

Исправление CYB3R, (текущая версия) :

В гугле:
serverfault

I want to setup OpenVPN server for my personal usage. I own domain and I have valid SSL certificate for this domain (issued by StartSSL).

No, you cannot use your issued certificate like that.

forum.synology

We have our Diskstation DS214+ setup for OpenVPN connexions. We have a certificate from StartSSL, NOT a self-signed one. I have made some slight modifications to the server and client config files to increase security. All is working perfectly fine.
However I have been unable to implement client certificates so that the client can verify the certificate of the server they are connecting to.

forum.mikrotik

You can use startssl.com to create both the private key and certificate for openVPN ...

Исходная версия CYB3R, :

В гугле:
serverfault

I want to setup OpenVPN server for my personal usage. I own domain and I have valid SSL certificate for this domain (issued by StartSSL).
No, you cannot use your issued certificate like that.

forum.synology

We have our Diskstation DS214+ setup for OpenVPN connexions. We have a certificate from StartSSL, NOT a self-signed one. I have made some slight modifications to the server and client config files to increase security. All is working perfectly fine.
However I have been unable to implement client certificates so that the client can verify the certificate of the server they are connecting to.

forum.mikrotik

You can use startssl.com to create both the private key and certificate for openVPN ...