LINUX.ORG.RU

История изменений

Исправление Axon, (текущая версия) :

In 2015 Raymond accused the Ada Initiative and other women in tech groups of attempting to entrap male open source leaders and accuse them of rape, saying «Try to avoid even being alone, ever, because there is a chance that a ‘women in tech’ advocacy group is going to try to collect your scalp.»[26][27]

Raymond has claimed that «Gays experimented with unfettered promiscuity in the 1970s and got AIDS as a consequence», and that «Police who react to a random black male behaving suspiciously who might be in the critical age range as though he is an near-imminent lethal threat, are being rational, not racist.»[28][29] Progressive campaign The Great Slate was successful in raising funds for candidates in part by asking for contributions from tech workers in return for not posting similar quotes by Raymond. Matasano Security employee and Great Slate fundraiser Thomas Ptacek said, «I’ve been torturing Twitter with lurid Eric S. Raymond quotes for years. Every time I do, 20 people beg me to stop.» It is estimated that as of March 2018 over $30,000 has been raised in this way.[30]

Кхм. Что-то мне подсказывает, что за словами «слишком риторически настроен против некоторых недавних попыток подорвать пункты 5 и 6 OSD» может крыться что-то значительно более сочное, чем Эрик хочет нам показать. Где, собственно, статьи, тексты и посты, из-за которых пошёл весь сыр-бор?

Исходная версия Axon, :

In 2015 Raymond accused the Ada Initiative and other women in tech groups of attempting to entrap male open source leaders and accuse them of rape, saying «Try to avoid even being alone, ever, because there is a chance that a ‘women in tech’ advocacy group is going to try to collect your scalp.»[26][27]

Raymond has claimed that «Gays experimented with unfettered promiscuity in the 1970s and got AIDS as a consequence», and that «Police who react to a random black male behaving suspiciously who might be in the critical age range as though he is an near-imminent lethal threat, are being rational, not racist.»[28][29] Progressive campaign The Great Slate was successful in raising funds for candidates in part by asking for contributions from tech workers in return for not posting similar quotes by Raymond. Matasano Security employee and Great Slate fundraiser Thomas Ptacek said, «I’ve been torturing Twitter with lurid Eric S. Raymond quotes for years. Every time I do, 20 people beg me to stop.» It is estimated that as of March 2018 over $30,000 has been raised in this way.[30]

Кхм. Что-то мне подсказывает, что за словами «слишком риторически настроен против некоторых недавних попыток подорвать пункты 5 и 6 OSD» может крыться что-то значительно более сочное, чем Эрик хочет нам показать. Где, собственно, статьи, письма и посты, из-за которых пошёл весь сыр-бор?