LINUX.ORG.RU

История изменений

Исправление vtVitus, (текущая версия) :

чё правда шоли ?

первое сообщение.

We do not allow system libs to be used with official branding because it deviates from official configuration. You must comply with the directive or you must disable official branding for your builds.
Additionally, you will please explain and justify the patches you are applying in www/palemoon/patches.

второе сообщение.

I will do no such thing until I speak with the person who owns the rights to the intellectual property, which appears to be not you.

ну и понеслось на вентилятор и я особо не читал. Ежель прав никто не нарушал, что мешало это объяснить в самом начале???

Исходная версия vtVitus, :

чё правда шоли ?

первое сообщение.

We do not allow system libs to be used with official branding because it deviates from official configuration. You must comply with the directive or you must disable official branding for your builds.

второе сообщение.

I will do no such thing until I speak with the person who owns the rights to the intellectual property, which appears to be not you.

ну и понеслось на вентилятор и я особо не читал. Ежель прав никто не нарушал, что мешало это объяснить в самом начале???