LINUX.ORG.RU

История изменений

Исправление webmak, (текущая версия) :

Все работает)

вот это из той статьи помогло

In the good sequence, cdc_ether is loaded first and lays claim to the device. The new eth1 interface is configured and all is well. After doing some research, I decided to give something a go. What if we just disabled the sierra driver? It seemed like this latest Sierra Wireless device didn’t really need that driver as it could communicate via USB CDC. What could it hurt? Nothing, I figured, so I opened up /etc/modeprobe.d/blacklist.conf (don’t forget to invoke vi with sudo!) and went to work. Here’s what I added at the bottom.

# added 2012-12-04 - prevent sierra USB driver from loading

blacklist sierra

Исправление webmak, :

Все работает)

In the good sequence, cdc_ether is loaded first and lays claim to the device. The new eth1 interface is configured and all is well. After doing some research, I decided to give something a go. What if we just disabled the sierra driver? It seemed like this latest Sierra Wireless device didn’t really need that driver as it could communicate via USB CDC. What could it hurt? Nothing, I figured, so I opened up /etc/modeprobe.d/blacklist.conf (don’t forget to invoke vi with sudo!) and went to work. Here’s what I added at the bottom.

# added 2012-12-04 - prevent sierra USB driver from loading blacklist sierra

Исходная версия webmak, :

Все работает)

# added 2012-12-04 - prevent sierra USB driver from loading
blacklist sierra