LINUX.ORG.RU

История изменений

Исправление amorpher, (текущая версия) :

а можна както samsung backlight заставить чтоб отображение смены яркости работало через xfce4-notyfid???он через какуют другую хрень выводит уведомления

Отдельно, через xfce4-power-manager-plugin.

Тоже как-то интересовался и такое уже было:

http://wiki.xfce.org/design/start
----------------------------------------

Smaller Tasks and UI Improvements

Notifications: inconsistency in xfce4-powermanager good or bad?* — Simon Steinbeiß 2011/05/31 22:11

Xfce's brightness-notifications (which come from power-manager) have a different style than all other notifications. They're in the center of the screen, pretty much Mac-like. To be honest I like the looks and feel of it, but I'd suggest to make xfce4-volumed use the same style. These two types of notifications seem kinda different from the rest since they involve progressbars and change/appear on user-input (so in fact they're more “visual feedback” than “notification” imo), so a different style for them wouldn't break consistency. Obviously you can disagree as well and say xfce4-powermanager should use default notification bubbles like everything else. Either way, this could/should be resolved somehow. Screenshot illustrating the two different notification styles — Simon Steinbeiß 2011/05/31 22:11
I think we should pass these all through the notification daemon (ie what xfce4-volumed does). — Nick Schermer 2011/06/01 09:06
I like the idea of having a few notifications displayed differently, like the screen brightness and the volume level. We could still implement this in xfce4-notifyd and extend the notification spec by a special message hint for this (similar to what Ubuntu introduced with notify-osd). Preferably, this style would look the same as the new xfwm4 tab window. (I think that's kinda important to maintain consistency). — Jannis Pohlmann 2011/06/02 14:26

Вообще можно прикрутить костыли в виде скриптов, забиндить и отображаться будет через xfce4-notyfid, но оно надо из-за такой мелочи если и так работает?

//сделают возможно попозже как тебе хочется, 3 года ещё не прошло.

Исходная версия amorpher, :

а можна както samsung backlight заставить чтоб отображение смены яркости работало через xfce4-notyfid???он через какуют другую хрень выводит уведомления

Отдельно, через xfce4-power-manager-plugin.

Тоже как-то интересовался и такое уже было:

http://wiki.xfce.org/design/start
----------------------------------------

Smaller Tasks and UI Improvements

Notifications: inconsistency in xfce4-powermanager good or bad?* — Simon Steinbeiß 2011/05/31 22:11

Xfce's brightness-notifications (which come from power-manager) have a different style than all other notifications. They're in the center of the screen, pretty much Mac-like. To be honest I like the looks and feel of it, but I'd suggest to make xfce4-volumed use the same style. These two types of notifications seem kinda different from the rest since they involve progressbars and change/appear on user-input (so in fact they're more “visual feedback” than “notification” imo), so a different style for them wouldn't break consistency. Obviously you can disagree as well and say xfce4-powermanager should use default notification bubbles like everything else. Either way, this could/should be resolved somehow. Screenshot illustrating the two different notification styles — Simon Steinbeiß 2011/05/31 22:11
I think we should pass these all through the notification daemon (ie what xfce4-volumed does). — Nick Schermer 2011/06/01 09:06
I like the idea of having a few notifications displayed differently, like the screen brightness and the volume level. We could still implement this in xfce4-notifyd and extend the notification spec by a special message hint for this (similar to what Ubuntu introduced with notify-osd). Preferably, this style would look the same as the new xfwm4 tab window. (I think that's kinda important to maintain consistency). — Jannis Pohlmann 2011/06/02 14:26