LINUX.ORG.RU

История изменений

Исправление pfg, (текущая версия) :

RequiresMountsFor=
Takes a space-separated list of absolute paths. Automatically adds dependencies of type Requires= and After= for all mount units required to access the specified path.

Mount points marked with noauto are not mounted automatically through local-fs.target, but are still honored for the purposes of this option, i.e. they will be pulled in by this unit.

оно ??
также, судя по тексту, в Requires= After= можно прописать .mount юнит.

Исправление pfg, :

(RequiresMountsFor=)[https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.unit.html#RequiresMountsFor=]
Takes a space-separated list of absolute paths. Automatically adds dependencies of type Requires= and After= for all mount units required to access the specified path.

Mount points marked with noauto are not mounted automatically through local-fs.target, but are still honored for the purposes of this option, i.e. they will be pulled in by this unit.

оно ??

Исходная версия pfg, :

RequiresMountsFor=

оно ??