LINUX.ORG.RU
ФорумTalks

Wordpress

И где обсуждение?
Просыпаюсь, читаю ленту, иду на ЛОР, а на ЛОРе нет обсуждения.
http://habrahabr.ru/post/172971/

Недавно, в Реестр Запрещенных ресурсов попал один блог на поддомене блог-движка wordpress.

Российские провайдеры решили не разбиратся и заблокировали все поддомены сайта wordpress.com

Ответ на: комментарий от sign

Из всех ссылок только вот эта ваша была заблокирована.

Deleted
()

И где обсуждение?

Ну я зарепортил ЛОР в тот реестр. Скоро будет обсуждение, надеюсь.

Deleted
()
Ответ на: рашка должна быть уничтожена от thunar

I had this service for a total of 5 hours before I asked for a refund. They are NOT a good VPN at all. I unfortunately bought their yearly subscription before being informed. First of all, when I first used it I got disconnected a number of times. I played around with it and emailed them a few times. NOTHING. I turned it off midday. By then, I asked for a refund again and again and again. Still NOTHING. By two days time they responded (to my 6 requests) and told me they'll send it for processing. I had already switched to Private Internet Access by then because of what I read of them, they were a good service. My experience with PIA has been a dream compared to HMA. Any email I send they respond to within minutes usually with wonderful suggestions. I couldn't believe how responsive and helpful they were. And for a fraction of HMAs subscription price. I finally got an email today from HMA (a week later) saying that in those few hours I used over 10 GB of usage (A total of in and out?). I don't see how thats even possible. Anyway, because of that, they are charging me NOT ONE MONTH, BUT TWO MONTHS subscription for 5 hours of USAGE!! I doubt I'm the first this has happened to. I've read a lot of bad reviews of them. I've also read that they'll happily give out your private information, websites you've visited and time stamps to anyone who asks, with or without a court order. Don't use HMA, I recommend PIA for your VPN instead. They respond to every email promptly, they keep absolutely no logs, timestamps of your activity, don't have a bandwidth limit, will issue a refund without these issues. Plus they are torrent friendly and will give you suggestions on which exit servers to use for your purposes. On top of that, they are 60% less expensive than HMA. They don't have a funny name or a cute icon, but thats it. Everything about HMAs service is shoddy and fishy. I'm abashed that they've charged me for two months for having them turned on for 5 hours. I am not exaggerating here. 5 HOURS = TWO MONTHS PAYMENT.

HideMyAss keeps logs to un-hide your ass.

AlexCones ★★★
() автор топика
Последнее исправление: AlexCones (всего исправлений: 1)

У меня из-за этой ерунды заблокировался безобидный блог про видеоигры. Приходится через RSS читать.

hydrogen
()
Вы не можете добавлять комментарии в эту тему. Тема перемещена в архив.