LINUX.ORG.RU

Проверьте aif configuration file

Сабж + мне нужно что б он сделал все автоматически, но настрнойку партиций оставил бы мне.

# this config explains the (all) available options.
# the variables are optional and we define their defaults here (so you could omit the
# definitions), unless otherwise specified.

SOURCE=net #change to 'net' to do a network install
FILE_URL=file:///src/core/pkg
SYNC_URL= [url]http://sunsite.rediris.es/mirror/archlinux/$repo/os/$arch[/url] # optional, if you do netinstall use a repository string like [url]ftp://ftp.belnet.be/mirror/archlinux.org/$repo/os/$arch[/url] (the same format as what you find in /etc/pacman.conf)
HARDWARECLOCK=localtime # UTC is the better option, but some OS'es don't support it (i.e. Windows)
TIMEZONE=Europe/Madrid
LOCALE="en_US.utf8"
KEYMAP="es"
LANG="en"
eth0="dhcp"

# Do you want to have additional pacman repositories or packages available at runtime (during installation)?
# RUNTIME_REPOSITORIES = array like this ('name1' 'location of repo 1' ['name2' 'location of repo2',..])
RUNTIME_REPOSITORIES=
# space separated list
RUNTIME_PACKAGES=

TARGET_REPOS="core extra community"
# packages to install
TARGET_GROUPS=base # all packages in this group will be installed (defaults to base if no group and no packages are specified)
TARGET_PACKAGES_EXCLUDE='nano' # Exclude these packages if they are member of one of the groups in TARGET_GROUPS. example: 'nano reiserfsprogs' (they are in base)
TARGET_PACKAGES= # you can also specify separate packages to install (this is empty by default)

# you can optionally also override some functions...
worker_intro () {
inform "Automatic procedure running the generic-install-on-sda example config. THIS WILL ERASE AND OVERWRITE YOUR /DEV/SDA. IF YOU DO NOT WANT THIS PRESS CTRL+C WITHIN 10 SECONDS"
sleep 10
modprobe dm-mod
vgchange -ay
}

worker_configure_system () {
preconfigure_target
sed -i 's/^MODULES=()/MODULES=(!net-pf-10 !pcspkr loop)/' $var_TARGET_DIR/etc/rc.conf
sed -i 's/^HOSTNAME="myhost"/HOSTNAME="Alex"/' $var_TARGET_DIR/etc/rc.conf
sed -i 's/^USELVM="no"/USELVM="yes"/' $var_TARGET_DIR/etc/rc.conf
sed -i 's/^DAEMONS=(syslog-ng network netfs crond)/DAEMONS=(@syslog-ng network netfs @crond)/' $var_TARGET_DIR/etc/rc.conf
sed -i 's/^HOOKS="base udev autodetect pata scsi sata filesystems"/HOOKS="base udev autodetect pata scsi sata lvm2 filesystems keymap usbinput"/' $var_TARGET_DIR/etc/mkinitcpio.conf
postconfigure_target
}

# These variables are mandatory

GRUB_DEVICE=

Вы не можете добавлять комментарии в эту тему. Тема перемещена в архив.