Кто знает англ, _нормально_,- давайте новость создадим на ЛОРе, про продолжение разработки AntiMicro и новый релиз от команды
если кому неохота оформлять, но готов помочь с переводом, кидайте сюда опубликую, ну и оформлю, в принципе перевести надо:
We finally did it! Version 2.22 released this morning.
antimicro is a graphical program used to map keyboard keys and mouse controls to a gamepad. This program is useful for playing PC games using a gamepad that do not have any form of built-in gamepad support. However, you can use this program to control any desktop application with a gamepad; on Linux, this means that your system has to be running an X environment in order to run this program.
Originally developed by Travis Nickles , now maintained by the AntiMicro group at https://github.com/AntiMicro.
As of May 24, 2016, antimicro has moved from https://github.com/Ryochan7/antimicro to https://github.com/AntiMicro/antimicro. Additionally, project management has passed from Travis (Ryochan7) to the AntiMicro organization due to Travis having other interests and priorities.
* Fixed a segfault on startup issue affecting some Linux distributions
* Fixed issues with SDL 2.0.4 on Windows.
* Updated documentation and URLs in code to note transition in management.
* Updated translations and added new ones.
* Added code to revert all virtual buttons to beginning of slot list before a set switch.
* Build system updates
* Fixed a bug where invalid joystick was inserted into device list.
* Modified to hide turbo mode combobox for regular buttons
* Changed to allow blank config for auto profile entries again.
* Fixed matching by process filename in AutoProfileWatcher
Windows binaries are available now. An update for Fedora is in the works and should be available through the official repository soon.
Thanks to everyone for their hard work in rebuilding the repo and wiki and getting us to release!