LINUX.ORG.RU

История изменений

Исправление atsym, (текущая версия) :

I ’m going to come back soon because my creations have come to an end.

I’d like to make APD batch conversion or manuscript image related tools, but before that, review the library that I made before… And then Wayland also has to try around text input once … HTML output with Doxygen is difficult to use, so you have to create your own document generation program (in Python) and study the GSUB table of fonts. There are many things to do.

Although it seems to be a long way ahead, I am also interested in a program that creates PDFs for novels.

Исправление atsym, :

I’d like to make APD batch conversion or manuscript image related tools, but before that, review the library that I made before… And then Wayland also has to try around text input once … HTML output with Doxygen is difficult to use, so you have to create your own document generation program (in Python) and study the GSUB table of fonts.

There are many things to do.

Although it seems to be a long way ahead, I am also interested in a program that creates PDFs for novels.

Исходная версия atsym, :

Новости от Azel (2019/10/05)

I’d like to make APD batch conversion or manuscript image related tools, but before that, review the library that I made before… And then Wayland also has to try around text input once … HTML output with Doxygen is difficult to use

So you have to create your own document generation program (in Python) and study the GSUB table of fonts.

There are many things to do.