NB! I cannot name the company before the first call.
Remote work for a German company.
- strong experience with Rust;
- senior programming skills in Backend;
- strong knowledge of Linux;
- experience and knowledge of distributed systems development;
- English B2.
- experience with Go;
- strong knowledge of Kubernetes;
- previous experience in Finance or FinTech projects.
What we offer:
- Fully remote;
- up to 40$/hr;
- freelance or permanent employment;
- 40 hours per week / 160+ hours per month.
About the company
We’re looking for Rust developers to join our team, which will create a new FinTech platform for one of the main B2B players in the European market. Our customer is delivering a whole range of e-money services for B2B clients in Europe and is based in Luxemburg and Munich.
At the moment they’re starting to build a new platform, which will connect all existing and upcoming in-house services and enable third-party suppliers to join the platform.
About the project
The technical challenge is to balance between the right design and the fast delivery of early concepts. The core of the platform will be created with Rust with mocks written in Go. So that’s why we’re looking for Senior developers, with a strong knowledge of Rust and distributed systems. The whole system will be Linux-based, so knowledge of Linux is a must. For senior developers it will be an interesting opportunity to work with a strong team of the fast-growing fintech product.
Please reach out to me:
- via e-mail: email@example.com;